Wednesday 5 August 2015

A Letter to Myself........

I've been feeling inspired by Rachel Platten's Fight Song, some of the lyrics really resonate with me ~ "I might only have one match but I can make an explosion" "This is my fight song, take back my life song, prove I'm alright song" "I've still got a lot of fight left in me!" So here I am writing my own version of a fight song (I say version because I'm not very musical so you'll have to make do with a letter)!

Dear me, myself and I, 
Hey there beautiful lady, I think of late you have forgotten that that is exactly what you are -BEAUTIFUL- inside and out! You need to take back control of your life, stop letting the PND hold you down in that pit that is negativity, procrastination and lethargy. It might be a fight every hour, every day but you are strong, you can battle through this. I'm here to remind you that you are special, that you deserve to be happy, to be looked after and to be the best you, you can be!
You've got to look after yourself, because no one can do that for you. Make those small changes that will soon add up.  Focus on all the things you can do, rather than on the reasons not to do things, or deciding it's too hard! 
You need to remember what a fab job you're doing, when there are so many things against you! It's okay to find some days more difficult than others! But never forget you are getting better!
So take a deep breath, smile that lovely smile and stand tall! You've got this!! If only you believe in yourself!! 
I am here for you no matter what!
All my love,
H x

What would you include in your fight song/letter? Xoxo 

2 comments:

  1. You were up early! Well said, the right attitude to have. Enjoy your visitors. You are beautiful. M XXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually am! I'm sure we will!! Awww thanks mum!! Xxx

      Delete